High School Football
De La Salle plays in State Championship game
The De La Salle High School football team looks to win their 4th consecutive state title Saturday against Centennial from Corona in Southern California.
Head coach Bob Ladouceur is just two wins shy of 400 in his career, but is openly talking about retirement, either after this game, or after next season.
Ladouceur has coached De La Salle for 34 years. It's really the one and only job that he's ever wanted.
"You know, I wanted to be a high school teacher, I wanted to be at this school, and that was when I was 24 years old, and it never changed. Never got wonderlust, never wanted to jump a level or anything like that. It's been very rewarding. It's been a great career, and I have no regrets whatsoever," said Ladouceur.
high school football
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos