High School Football
De La Salle plays in State Championship game
The De La Salle High School football team looks to win their 4th consecutive state title Saturday against Centennial from Corona in Southern California.
Head coach Bob Ladouceur is just two wins shy of 400 in his career, but is openly talking about retirement, either after this game, or after next season.
Ladouceur has coached De La Salle for 34 years. It's really the one and only job that he's ever wanted.
"You know, I wanted to be a high school teacher, I wanted to be at this school, and that was when I was 24 years old, and it never changed. Never got wonderlust, never wanted to jump a level or anything like that. It's been very rewarding. It's been a great career, and I have no regrets whatsoever," said Ladouceur.
high school football
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos