Stow beating suspect linked to attempted murder
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The only suspect arrested in connection with the brutal beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow may also be connected to another crime in Nevada.
A Las Vegas TV station reports that Giovanni Ramirez is a suspect in an attempted murder investigation in Henderson. The shooting happened two months before the beating at Dodger Stadium.
Ramirez is scheduled to take a lie detector test Wednesday. He claims he was babysitting his 10-year-old daughter when Stow was attacked on March 31.
Police continue to search for two other suspects in Stow's attack. Stow remains in critical condition at San Francisco General Hospital.
los angeles, bryan stow, san francisco giants, mlb
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 36 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 16 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 28 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos