Stow beating suspect linked to attempted murder
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The only suspect arrested in connection with the brutal beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow may also be connected to another crime in Nevada.
A Las Vegas TV station reports that Giovanni Ramirez is a suspect in an attempted murder investigation in Henderson. The shooting happened two months before the beating at Dodger Stadium.
Ramirez is scheduled to take a lie detector test Wednesday. He claims he was babysitting his 10-year-old daughter when Stow was attacked on March 31.
Police continue to search for two other suspects in Stow's attack. Stow remains in critical condition at San Francisco General Hospital.
los angeles, bryan stow, san francisco giants, mlb
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall 46 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 53 min ago
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on pornography site 33 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge 43 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on...
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos