Beaten Giants fan Bryan Stow suffers setback
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow has experienced a setback in his recovery from a traumatic brain injury he suffered after being beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in March.
Stow's doctors at San Francisco General Hospital report Stow's fever spiked early Thursday morning. That forced surgeons to delay an operation to insert a shunt to help relieve pressure.
Doctors have also put stow back on antibiotics, but there is also some good news. Stow appeared to acknowledge his family when he was asked if he wanted to squeeze an object with his left hand.
san francisco giants, at&t park, mlb
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's 45 min ago
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- 4,000 women expected at PBWC conference
5 min ago