Beaten Giants fan Bryan Stow suffers setback
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow has experienced a setback in his recovery from a traumatic brain injury he suffered after being beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in March.
Stow's doctors at San Francisco General Hospital report Stow's fever spiked early Thursday morning. That forced surgeons to delay an operation to insert a shunt to help relieve pressure.
Doctors have also put stow back on antibiotics, but there is also some good news. Stow appeared to acknowledge his family when he was asked if he wanted to squeeze an object with his left hand.
san francisco giants, at&t park, mlb
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game 33 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Man fined $525 for refilling drink without paying 34 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Firework thrown into bleachers during...
33 min ago