Beaten Giants fan Bryan Stow suffers setback
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow has experienced a setback in his recovery from a traumatic brain injury he suffered after being beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in March.
Stow's doctors at San Francisco General Hospital report Stow's fever spiked early Thursday morning. That forced surgeons to delay an operation to insert a shunt to help relieve pressure.
Doctors have also put stow back on antibiotics, but there is also some good news. Stow appeared to acknowledge his family when he was asked if he wanted to squeeze an object with his left hand.
san francisco giants, at&t park, mlb
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos