Bryan Stow showing significant improvements
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Doctors at San Francisco General say injured Giants fan Bryan Stow is showing significant improvements in his long road to recovery. They say his neurological exams are much better and his ability to follow commands and interact with family has greatly increased.
Stow remains in serious condition. He suffered a severe brain injury after he was beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles on Opening Day.
Two men, Marvin Norwood and Louie Sanchez have pleaded not guilty to felony charges of assault, battery and mayhem.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, lawsuit, mlb
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame 39 min ago
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption 58 min ago
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County 23 min ago
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 26 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
24 min ago
- Police visit homes of missing jetliner's...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos