Doctors: Bryan Stow making significant recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was less than six months ago, when Giants fan Bryan Stow was severely beaten outside Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles on Opening Day March 31. Stow suffered major brain injuries he's currently being treated at San Francisco General.
Doctors say Stow's making "significant improvement" in a long recovery. He's been following basic commands and interacting with family and friends.
Two men have been charged in the case.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, lawsuit, mlb
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin 50 min ago
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos