Bryan Stow's family says his condition is improving
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is good news for injured Giants fan Bryan Stow after a brief setback. His family says Stow's infections are gone, so doctors can attend to his shunt.
Stow has also been responding to questions from his family.
Stow suffered brain injuries when he was beaten in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium after a game in April on opening day.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, lawsuit, mlb
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting 13 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos