Bryan Stow's family says his condition is improving
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is good news for injured Giants fan Bryan Stow after a brief setback. His family says Stow's infections are gone, so doctors can attend to his shunt.
Stow has also been responding to questions from his family.
Stow suffered brain injuries when he was beaten in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium after a game in April on opening day.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, lawsuit, mlb
- South African leader Nelson Mandela has died 35 min ago
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl
- Cal signs $18M deal for naming rights at stadium
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela 38 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty 26 min ago
- Bay Area bundles up as frigid weather continues
- Marcus Books strikes deal with owners to stay
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: Radiant Orchid 2014 Color of the Year 57 min ago
- roundup: Sports Cap Bandit; SF hit-and-run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday