Bryan Stow's family says his condition is improving
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is good news for injured Giants fan Bryan Stow after a brief setback. His family says Stow's infections are gone, so doctors can attend to his shunt.
Stow has also been responding to questions from his family.
Stow suffered brain injuries when he was beaten in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium after a game in April on opening day.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, lawsuit, mlb
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up
- California bill attacks growing corporate wage gap
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game
- Company seeks professional bruncher in SF
- Historic Cal theater to reopen as live music venue
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
46 min ago