New Stow photo shows Thanksgiving celebration
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was a happy Thanksgiving for the Giants fan beaten into a coma at a Dodgers' game last spring. Bryan Stow is slowly improving.
Stow is now recovering at a rehab center where he was joined by his family and friends for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. A photo posted on his website shows Stow seated in a wheelchair surrounded by friends and family.
Family members say while recovery has been painful, stow continues to improve and shows incredible strength in therapy.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, mlb
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Crews retrieving body that washed onto Lands End 24 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87 32 min ago
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child 6 min ago
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds 46 min ago
- Water supply flushed after teen urinates into reservoir
- Mi Pueblo grocery stores submit bankruptcy plans
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch 54 min ago