New Stow photo shows Thanksgiving celebration
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was a happy Thanksgiving for the Giants fan beaten into a coma at a Dodgers' game last spring. Bryan Stow is slowly improving.
Stow is now recovering at a rehab center where he was joined by his family and friends for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. A photo posted on his website shows Stow seated in a wheelchair surrounded by friends and family.
Family members say while recovery has been painful, stow continues to improve and shows incredible strength in therapy.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, mlb
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control 6 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges 21 min ago
- Mother, toddler endure violent home invasion robbery
- Pope Francis visits Rome children's hospital
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick 41 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday