New Stow photo shows Thanksgiving celebration
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It was a happy Thanksgiving for the Giants fan beaten into a coma at a Dodgers' game last spring. Bryan Stow is slowly improving.
Stow is now recovering at a rehab center where he was joined by his family and friends for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. A photo posted on his website shows Stow seated in a wheelchair surrounded by friends and family.
Family members say while recovery has been painful, stow continues to improve and shows incredible strength in therapy.
bryan stow, los angeles, crime, mlb
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos