Bryan Stow thanks supporters online
The family of Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan who was brutally beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day last season is thanking his supporters online.
In a 2012 message family members say stow is making progress with his therapy.
He is beginning to use a manual wheelchair and he's working on getting back mobility in his arms and legs. His children Tyler and Tabitha got Christmas gifts from people they'd never met.
Stow suffered severe brain trauma in the March attack.
bryan stow, mlb
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin 53 min ago
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos