Bryan Stow thanks supporters online
The family of Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan who was brutally beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day last season is thanking his supporters online.
In a 2012 message family members say stow is making progress with his therapy.
He is beginning to use a manual wheelchair and he's working on getting back mobility in his arms and legs. His children Tyler and Tabitha got Christmas gifts from people they'd never met.
Stow suffered severe brain trauma in the March attack.
bryan stow, mlb
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force 32 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday