Bryan Stow moved to a new facility
Injured Giants fan Bryan Stow has taken another small step forward in his recovery. Stow was transferred out of Santa Clara Valley Medical Center late last week and moved to another facility to get aggressive therapy.
Family members say he still needs someone to transfer him to and from his chair, dress him and make his meals.
The Santa Cruz paramedic was induced into a coma after being beaten last year in Los Angeles following opening day at Dodger Stadium. The two accused attackers are awaiting trial.
bryan stow, mlb
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday