Bryan Stow moved to a new facility
Injured Giants fan Bryan Stow has taken another small step forward in his recovery. Stow was transferred out of Santa Clara Valley Medical Center late last week and moved to another facility to get aggressive therapy.
Family members say he still needs someone to transfer him to and from his chair, dress him and make his meals.
The Santa Cruz paramedic was induced into a coma after being beaten last year in Los Angeles following opening day at Dodger Stadium. The two accused attackers are awaiting trial.
bryan stow, mlb
- Secret Service investigating Target hack 7 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope 23 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos