Bryan Stow moved to a new facility
Injured Giants fan Bryan Stow has taken another small step forward in his recovery. Stow was transferred out of Santa Clara Valley Medical Center late last week and moved to another facility to get aggressive therapy.
Family members say he still needs someone to transfer him to and from his chair, dress him and make his meals.
The Santa Cruz paramedic was induced into a coma after being beaten last year in Los Angeles following opening day at Dodger Stadium. The two accused attackers are awaiting trial.
bryan stow, mlb
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case