What's on the menu for SF Giants home opener?
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With the San Francisco Giants' home opener looming for some fans it's not "Who's on deck?" It's "what's on the menu?"
The team's catering team released a menu today of this season's culinary highlights. They include not only garlic fries, but curry sweet potato fries, a very nice grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun, gourmet sliders, and gooey desserts.
But let's be frank... it really is about the game. The home opener is Friday April 13, against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
san francisco giants, at&t park, food, mlb
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast 44 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 45 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 4 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos