What's on the menu for SF Giants home opener?
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With the San Francisco Giants' home opener looming for some fans it's not "Who's on deck?" It's "what's on the menu?"
The team's catering team released a menu today of this season's culinary highlights. They include not only garlic fries, but curry sweet potato fries, a very nice grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun, gourmet sliders, and gooey desserts.
But let's be frank... it really is about the game. The home opener is Friday April 13, against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
san francisco giants, at&t park, food, mlb
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 16 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 23 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter 48 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos