What's on the menu for SF Giants home opener?
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With the San Francisco Giants' home opener looming for some fans it's not "Who's on deck?" It's "what's on the menu?"
The team's catering team released a menu today of this season's culinary highlights. They include not only garlic fries, but curry sweet potato fries, a very nice grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun, gourmet sliders, and gooey desserts.
But let's be frank... it really is about the game. The home opener is Friday April 13, against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
san francisco giants, at&t park, food, mlb
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY 46 min ago
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning 26 min ago
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists
- LA police say no leads in AMBER Alert abduction
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos