Report delayed on investigation of Pablo Sandoval
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department said it's going to delay releasing their findings in Pablo Sandoval's sexual assault case.
Last month, the Giants third baseman was accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a Resort in Aptos.
The Sheriff's Office was going to release its report this week. However, they have received new information, so now that report will not come out until next week.
san francisco giants, mlb
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF
- LA police say no leads in AMBER Alert abduction
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos