Report delayed on investigation of Pablo Sandoval
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Department said it's going to delay releasing their findings in Pablo Sandoval's sexual assault case.
Last month, the Giants third baseman was accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a Resort in Aptos.
The Sheriff's Office was going to release its report this week. However, they have received new information, so now that report will not come out until next week.
san francisco giants, mlb
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home 59 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body