SF General seeks $1.2M from Dodgers for Stow
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco General Hospital is joining the list of those suing the Los Angeles Dodgers and former owner Frank McCourt over the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow.
The San Francisco Examiner reports the hospital is asking for $1.2 million to cover the cost of providing Stow's extensive brain trauma care. His family is already suing the team for $50 million to cover his lifetime medical care. The 43-year-old was brutally beaten by two Dodgers fans outside Dodgers Stadium, following the 2011 season opener against the Giants.
san francisco giants, bryan stow, mlb
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water 14 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 56 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Rescued paralyzed dog comforts siblings with autism
- 7 OYS puts water-proof smartphone case to the test 4 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 57 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
19 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
56 min ago
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos