San Francisco's AT&T Park voted second best ballpark in U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey of America's best ballparks is out, and Giants fans probably won't agree with the results.
According to the Popularity Index on travel website TripAdvisor, AT&T Park is the second best ballpark in the country, right behind PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
The website touts the San Francisco ballpark's amazing views as well as its food and beverages. It says even non- baseball fans should take in a game there.
As for the rest of the top five, Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore is number three, Fenway Park in Boston is number four, and Busch Stadium in St. Louis is number five.
Oakland's O.co Coliseum didn't make it into the top ten.
san francisco giants, at&t park, travel, food, mlb
- Sheriff: Suspect in Colorado school shooting dead 18 min ago
- Man survives fiery explosion at Hayward home
- EMT killed in fiery crash on I-580 remembered
- Poll: Californians gradually souring on unions
- Brisk sales raise Mega Millions jackpot to $425M
- Photos: Colorado high school shooting 19 min ago
- Icy roads creating dangerous driving conditions
- Vigils to mark first anniversary of Newtown shooting
- Knife-wielding man arrested for grocery store robbery 52 min ago
- String of water mains break overnight in Millbrae
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Saturday 57 min ago
- roundup: SF stabbing; Water main breaks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday