San Francisco's AT&T Park voted second best ballpark in U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey of America's best ballparks is out, and Giants fans probably won't agree with the results.
According to the Popularity Index on travel website TripAdvisor, AT&T Park is the second best ballpark in the country, right behind PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
The website touts the San Francisco ballpark's amazing views as well as its food and beverages. It says even non- baseball fans should take in a game there.
As for the rest of the top five, Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore is number three, Fenway Park in Boston is number four, and Busch Stadium in St. Louis is number five.
Oakland's O.co Coliseum didn't make it into the top ten.
san francisco giants, at&t park, travel, food, mlb
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 25 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York 58 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos