San Francisco's AT&T Park voted second best ballpark in U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey of America's best ballparks is out, and Giants fans probably won't agree with the results.
According to the Popularity Index on travel website TripAdvisor, AT&T Park is the second best ballpark in the country, right behind PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
The website touts the San Francisco ballpark's amazing views as well as its food and beverages. It says even non- baseball fans should take in a game there.
As for the rest of the top five, Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore is number three, Fenway Park in Boston is number four, and Busch Stadium in St. Louis is number five.
Oakland's O.co Coliseum didn't make it into the top ten.
san francisco giants, at&t park, travel, food, mlb
- Brentwood students facing charges for sexting scandal 51 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire 49 min ago
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos