San Francisco's AT&T Park voted second best ballpark in U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey of America's best ballparks is out, and Giants fans probably won't agree with the results.
According to the Popularity Index on travel website TripAdvisor, AT&T Park is the second best ballpark in the country, right behind PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
The website touts the San Francisco ballpark's amazing views as well as its food and beverages. It says even non- baseball fans should take in a game there.
As for the rest of the top five, Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore is number three, Fenway Park in Boston is number four, and Busch Stadium in St. Louis is number five.
Oakland's O.co Coliseum didn't make it into the top ten.
san francisco giants, at&t park, travel, food, mlb
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits
- Crews call for reinforcements to find missing family
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- Obama, in speech, to focus on income disparities
- Broadband in schools gets boost from tech gurus
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: Murder trial; Bank robbery arrest
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday