San Francisco's AT&T Park voted second best ballpark in U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A new survey of America's best ballparks is out, and Giants fans probably won't agree with the results.
According to the Popularity Index on travel website TripAdvisor, AT&T Park is the second best ballpark in the country, right behind PNC Park in Pittsburgh.
The website touts the San Francisco ballpark's amazing views as well as its food and beverages. It says even non- baseball fans should take in a game there.
As for the rest of the top five, Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore is number three, Fenway Park in Boston is number four, and Busch Stadium in St. Louis is number five.
Oakland's O.co Coliseum didn't make it into the top ten.
san francisco giants, at&t park, travel, food, mlb
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday