San Francisco Giants preview new ballpark offerings
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants fans got a preview of what you can expect at the ball park this season. The team held an open house, featuring food, trophies, and social media.
The Giants' two World Series trophies were busy this off-season. They visited 50 different cities.
The Giants are also finishing a new social media center at the ballpark.
"We're proud that we lead all of baseball in Instagram and Google+ followers," Giants President and CEO Larry Baer said. "We're ranked No. 3 with 400,000 Twitter followers, and we're No. 4 with 1.6 million Facebook fans."
As for food, expect to see sushi burritos, special world champion sparkling wine for $140 a bottle and of course the standards like garlic fries and hot dogs.
san francisco giants, at&t park, food, mlb, wayne freedman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe 9 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 37 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 41 min ago
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
5 min ago