San Francisco Giants preview new ballpark offerings
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco Giants fans got a preview of what you can expect at the ball park this season. The team held an open house, featuring food, trophies, and social media.
The Giants' two World Series trophies were busy this off-season. They visited 50 different cities.
The Giants are also finishing a new social media center at the ballpark.
"We're proud that we lead all of baseball in Instagram and Google+ followers," Giants President and CEO Larry Baer said. "We're ranked No. 3 with 400,000 Twitter followers, and we're No. 4 with 1.6 million Facebook fans."
As for food, expect to see sushi burritos, special world champion sparkling wine for $140 a bottle and of course the standards like garlic fries and hot dogs.
san francisco giants, at&t park, food, mlb, wayne freedman
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature 28 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 20 min ago
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop" 41 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos