Barry Bonds plaque back up at AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The original plaque honoring Giants slugger Barry Bonds at AT&T Park remains missing, but there is now a replacement in right field.
The plaque marked Bonds' 756th home run.
The team found out the plaque was missing in April and only the glue to help keep it stuck to the brick wall remained.
The Giants still don't know what happened to the original.
barry bonds, at&t park, crime, mlb
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap 57 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
29 min ago