Barry Bonds plaque back up at AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The original plaque honoring Giants slugger Barry Bonds at AT&T Park remains missing, but there is now a replacement in right field.
The plaque marked Bonds' 756th home run.
The team found out the plaque was missing in April and only the glue to help keep it stuck to the brick wall remained.
The Giants still don't know what happened to the original.
barry bonds, at&t park, crime, mlb
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos