Dodgers fan still on Cloud 9 after meeting Matt Kemp
TRACY, Calif. (KGO) -- A young Dodgers fan is still on Cloud 9 after a selfless gesture by Dodgers superstar Matt Kemp.
Tracy resident Josh Jones is battling cancer. It was a treat to watch the Los Angeles Dodgers play the San Francisco at AT&T Park, but when his dad arranged to have Kemp to come over and say hi, it became a one-in-a lifetime experience.
Video of Kemp giving Jones his hat, jersey and cleats has gone viral. It has been viewed more than 2.2 million times since it was posted on YouTube on Monday.
viral video, youtube, los angeles dodgers, los angeles, southern california, san francisco giants, cancer, mlb
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van 40 min ago
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos