Most, least expensive MLB ballpark beers
Going to a baseball game can be pricey especially if you buy a beer or two. A sports marketing firm has now calculated which Major League ballparks charge the most for a brew.
The firm concluded that Boston's Fenway is home to the most expensive brew. Beers there run $9.60 on average for a 16-ounce pour. That's 60 cents an ounce.
At AT&T Park in San Francisco, patrons pay an average of 42 cents an ounce. That comes out to about $6.70 for a 16-ounce beer.
At Oakland's O.Co Coliseum, beers go for 36 cents an ounce, or about $5.70 for the same beer.
The cheapest ballpark beer is found at in Anaheim, the home of the Los Angeles Angels. Fans pay just 28 cents an ounce; just under $4.50 for a beer.
at&t park, oakland coliseum, oakland, los angeles, oakland athletics, san francisco giants, mlb
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday