San Francisco Giants host annual FanFest at AT&T Park
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- With spring training just around the corner, the San Francisco Giants hosted their annual FanFest to get people pumped up for the season.
More than 35,000 fans created a sea of orange and black at AT&T Park.
Hunter Pence was among the players who fielded questions from fans.
Others signed balls and posters and took pictures with those who waited a long time in line.
"Yeah, I got my dad's glove autographed," said Giants fan Erin Santiago. "I think it took, like, about an hour." When asked if it was worth it, she answered, "It was very worth it. I got to see Buster Posey and Tim Flannery."
This is the 21st straight year the Giants have hosted FanFest.
The first spring training game is later this month against the Oakland Athletics.
at&t park, san francisco giants, mlb
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos