Twins put LHP Diamond on 15-day DL for elbow
The Minnesota Twins have put left-hander Scott Diamond on the 15-day disabled list as he continues his recovery from arthroscopic surgery on his pitching elbow.
Diamond is projected as one of the team's top starters this season after going 12-9 with a 3.54 ERA last year.
The Twins also announced right-hander Anthony Swarzak was put on the 15-day list as he recovers from rib fractures. Swarzak was hurt in January while wrestling with teammates at a fan festival.
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 30 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos