Indians' Myers to have tests done on forearm
Indians manager Terry Francona said starter Brett Myers will fly back to Cleveland on Sunday to have tests done on his forearm.HOUSTON -- Indians manager Terry Francona said starter Brett Myers will fly back to Cleveland on Sunday to have tests done on his forearm.
Myers lost Friday night's game and said afterward he has been struggling with tendinitis in his throwing arm this season.
Kazmir has been on the DL with an abdominal strain. Saturday's game will be his first major league start since April 3, 2011. He made one rehabilitation start and allowed five hits and one run -- none earned -- in five innings.
The Indians optioned infielder Cord Phelps to Triple-A Columbus to make room for Kazmir on the roster.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos