Indians' Myers to have tests done on forearm
Indians manager Terry Francona said starter Brett Myers will fly back to Cleveland on Sunday to have tests done on his forearm.HOUSTON -- Indians manager Terry Francona said starter Brett Myers will fly back to Cleveland on Sunday to have tests done on his forearm.
Myers lost Friday night's game and said afterward he has been struggling with tendinitis in his throwing arm this season.
Kazmir has been on the DL with an abdominal strain. Saturday's game will be his first major league start since April 3, 2011. He made one rehabilitation start and allowed five hits and one run -- none earned -- in five innings.
The Indians optioned infielder Cord Phelps to Triple-A Columbus to make room for Kazmir on the roster.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 58 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward 17 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 31 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos