'Linsanity' explored in book about NBA sensation
NEW YORK -- A new book promises to give a Lin-side look at the NBA's newest sensation.
Hachette Book Group says it is publishing "Jeremy Lin: The Reason for the Linsanity," by Timothy Dalrymple. It is due in stores in May, the company announced Wednesday.
Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin recently became a New York Knicks phenomenon. He's the NBA's first American-born player of Taiwanese descent. And his recent prominence has spurred countless puns on his name.
The book will chronicle Lin's high school, college and early career in the NBA, while highlighting the media explosion ignited by his success as starting guard with the Knicks.
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward 6 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 3 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos