'Linsanity' explored in book about NBA sensation
NEW YORK -- A new book promises to give a Lin-side look at the NBA's newest sensation.
Hachette Book Group says it is publishing "Jeremy Lin: The Reason for the Linsanity," by Timothy Dalrymple. It is due in stores in May, the company announced Wednesday.
Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin recently became a New York Knicks phenomenon. He's the NBA's first American-born player of Taiwanese descent. And his recent prominence has spurred countless puns on his name.
The book will chronicle Lin's high school, college and early career in the NBA, while highlighting the media explosion ignited by his success as starting guard with the Knicks.
- Secret Service investigating Target hack 6 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope 13 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos