Chris Anderson excused from Denver Nuggets
NBA player Chris Anderson of the Denver Nuggets has been excused from the team after his house was searched by detectives looking at Internet crimes against children.
Anderson has not been arrested or charged and is fully cooperating with authorities.
In February, a California law enforcement agency tipped off the Colorado Child Crimes Unit, launching a three-month investigation.
Authorities took Anderson's computer and other items. The heavily-tattooed Anderson is better known as "Birdman" for the wings tattooed on his arms.
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 42 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland 30 min ago
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices 31 min ago
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline 11 min ago
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME 16 min ago
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old cancer patient becomes 'Wonder Girl' 3 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 34 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos