Boy cries after Oklahoma City Thunder lose Game 4
All sports fans know how heartbreaking it can be when your favorite team loses, especially for young ones.
One little Oklahoma City Thunder fan's parents posted his reaction to his team losing to Miami on Tuesday on YouTube. Asked why he was crying he tearfully responded, "I hate Miami."
His mom says the first-grader plays basketball every day and his favorite player is Thunder star Kevin Durant because he never gives up.
Oklahoma faces elimination Thursday night in game five.
You can watch it on ABC7 starting at 5:30 p.m.
nba, nba finals, youtube, nba
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Mountain View police searching for missing boy 4 min ago
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 22 min ago
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law 7 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
20 min ago