Battle to bring Warriors to SF heating up
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The battle to bring the Warriors to San Francisco is expected to get new reinforcements Monday.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that restaurant and hotel workers are expected to the join building trade unions Monday in support of the proposed new arena on Piers 30-32.
The proposal includes a new hotel built across from the arena.
Last week, the board of supervisors' budget committee voted that the one-billion dollar project was financially feasible.
The resolution is set to come before the full board on Tuesday.
oakland, golden state warriors, nba
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall 57 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on pornography site 44 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge 54 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos