Warriors beat Lakers 100-95 in Beijing, China
BEIJING -- David Lee scored 31 points and grabbed six rebounds to lead the Golden State Warriors to a 100-95 win over a Kobe Bryant-less Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday in a preseason game.
Stephen Curry added 24 points for the Warriors, while Andrew Bogut had 14 rebounds.
Nick Young led the Lakers with 18 points. Pau Gasol had 15 points and Chris Kaman scored 14 with 10 rebounds.
Although he made the trip to China, Bryant is sitting out the games to nurse a torn Achilles tendon and an ailing right knee.
The Lakers play a second exhibition game in Shanghai on Friday.
golden state warriors, los angeles lakers, nba, china, nba
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 26 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos