Harlem Globetrotters dunk goes wrong in Honduras
HONDURAS (KGO) -- The Harlem Globetrotters are famous for their antics on the basketball court. But one trick became a true show stopper when William "Bull" Bullard tried a slam dunk that backfired on him.
During an exhibition game in Honduras, Bullard held on to the rim after a dunk, but the backboard gave way and came crashing down, right over the top of him.
He lay motionless on the court next to a mound of shattered glass with a nasty gash on his head. But, he eventually got up to the delight of the crowd.
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos