Jordan applies for marriage license in Florida
Basketball legend Michael Jordan appears ready to get married again.WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Basketball legend Michael Jordan appears ready to get married again.
The former NBA star and Charlotte Bobcats owner and his fiancee appeared at the main Palm Beach County courthouse Thursday morning to apply for a marriage license. That's according to Kathy Burstein, a spokeswoman for the clerk's office. Jordan got engaged to his longtime girlfriend, Cuban-American model Yvette Prieto, in December 2011.
They have until May 9 to use their marriage license.
It will be the second marriage for No. 23. He married Juanita Vanoy in September 1989, and they divorced in 2006. They have two sons, Jeffrey Michael and Marcus James, and a daughter, Jasmine.
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit 52 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed 18 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos