Wolves' Love still '2-3 weeks' away from return
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love met with a specialist on Wednesday to examine his surgically repaired right hand, and it doesn't appear the former All-Star will be ready to hit the court anytime soon.MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love met with a specialist on Wednesday to examine his surgically repaired right hand, and it doesn't appear the former All-Star will be ready to hit the court anytime soon.
The team says Love's hand is "healing properly." But the team also says Love has not been cleared for contact or full practice yet and that his next evaluation by doctors won't come for another two-to-three weeks.
That timeline would seem to push any potential return to game action much closer to April rather than the middle of March, which is what some hoped for when he broke his hand for the second time on Jan. 8.
Love has only played in 18 games this season because of his twice broken hand.
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 12 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos