Smith returns, Teague not starting for Hawks
Josh Smith is back in Atlanta's lineup against the Phoenix Suns after missing one game with a sprained left knee, but point guard Jeff Teague is missing his second straight start.
Teague, who has a sprained left ankle, was in the first version of the Hawks' starting lineup on Friday night. He was pulled early in pregame warmups. Devin Harris is the fill-in starter at point guard.
Teague is in uniform and is expected to be available off the bench.
Smith and Teague were injured Tuesday night in a loss at Miami.
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes 58 min ago
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk 55 min ago
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos