Nuggets' Robinson fined $10,000 by NBA
10/21 3:18 PM
Denver guard Nate Robinson has been fined $10,000 for pushing Oklahoma City's Steven Adams from behind and striking him in the chest during a preseason game.
Robinson was penalized Monday for his actions that occurred with 10:59 left in the fourth quarter of the Nuggets' 109-81 loss on Tuesday.
Robinson is in his first season with the Nuggets after playing last season for Chicago.
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 6 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Obama signs memo to strengthen overtime pay rules 13 min ago
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos