Is Randy Hanson back to work for the Raiders?
OAKLAND, CA (KGO) -- Among the things nobody ever expected to see was the Raiders upsetting the Steelers last Sunday, and even more astounding -- Randy Hanson, back at work for the Silver and Black.
Hanson is the ex-assistant coach who claimed he was assaulted by head coach Tom Cable.
Cable said he was surprised to hear Hanson was back in the facility and then asked a Raider public relations person, "Who told them about Randy?"
Hanson claimed Cable broke his jaw in an altercation four months ago. The Napa D.A. would not file criminal charges. Still there is a possibility of a civil suit. Hanson is back working in the personnel department.
oakland raiders, tom cable, nfl, larry beil
- Mudslide causes trees on power lines in Piedmont
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise 27 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body