Eagles make Singletary-Jackson cartoon
PHILADELPHIA (KGO) -- Make sure you don't "skip" this one! The Philadelphia Eagles are having some fun on their website poking fun at Mike Singletary.
There is some funny stuff leading up to the 49ers-Eagles game on Sunday.
On the Eagles website, they've got a cartoon, starring DeSean Jackson as "Receiverus Fastus Game-Breakerus" and Mike Singletary, "head Coachus 49erous Non-Pantius."
It's their version of "Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner" with Singletary coming up with all these schemes to catch Jackson and just like Road Runner, none of them work.
Make sure you pay attention to the start of this clip and do NOT click on the words "Skip intro." It goes by quickly before leading you to the Eagles' homepage.
If you do miss it, you can go to this page and click on "Eagles splash page cartoons" on the right hand side menu; then click on "Splash Page Cartoon: Week 15 versus 49ers."
mike singletary, san francisco 49ers, nfl, larry beil
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos