Eagles make Singletary-Jackson cartoon
PHILADELPHIA (KGO) -- Make sure you don't "skip" this one! The Philadelphia Eagles are having some fun on their website poking fun at Mike Singletary.
There is some funny stuff leading up to the 49ers-Eagles game on Sunday.
On the Eagles website, they've got a cartoon, starring DeSean Jackson as "Receiverus Fastus Game-Breakerus" and Mike Singletary, "head Coachus 49erous Non-Pantius."
It's their version of "Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner" with Singletary coming up with all these schemes to catch Jackson and just like Road Runner, none of them work.
Make sure you pay attention to the start of this clip and do NOT click on the words "Skip intro." It goes by quickly before leading you to the Eagles' homepage.
If you do miss it, you can go to this page and click on "Eagles splash page cartoons" on the right hand side menu; then click on "Splash Page Cartoon: Week 15 versus 49ers."
mike singletary, san francisco 49ers, nfl, larry beil
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Witnesses: Car strikes crowd at Va. parade
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom 1 min ago
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday