Eagles make Singletary-Jackson cartoon
PHILADELPHIA (KGO) -- Make sure you don't "skip" this one! The Philadelphia Eagles are having some fun on their website poking fun at Mike Singletary.
There is some funny stuff leading up to the 49ers-Eagles game on Sunday.
On the Eagles website, they've got a cartoon, starring DeSean Jackson as "Receiverus Fastus Game-Breakerus" and Mike Singletary, "head Coachus 49erous Non-Pantius."
It's their version of "Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner" with Singletary coming up with all these schemes to catch Jackson and just like Road Runner, none of them work.
Make sure you pay attention to the start of this clip and do NOT click on the words "Skip intro." It goes by quickly before leading you to the Eagles' homepage.
If you do miss it, you can go to this page and click on "Eagles splash page cartoons" on the right hand side menu; then click on "Splash Page Cartoon: Week 15 versus 49ers."
mike singletary, san francisco 49ers, nfl, larry beil
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 3 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Police investigating shooting in Richmond 43 min ago
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed