Raiders botched another possible win
ALAMEDA, CA (KGO) -- On Sunday, the Oakland Raiders blew another chance for their first win streak this season, as they lost to the Cleveland Browns.
Where do I start with this team? Despite 13 penalties for a season high 126 yards, there were some bright moments.
For example, Raider quarterback Charlie Frye threw for over 300 yards, but also had 3 picks. Tight end Zack Miller had a career day with 9 catches.
Regardless, the Raiders have been inconsistent all season by winning games they shouldn't and losing to teams they should beat.
Head coach Tom Cable is fighting for his job and somehow sees progress.
"We're starting to build a trust for each other in that locker room, in that huddle. I think that we're playing the distance. We're playing all 60 minutes now. We're fighting our butts off for each other. We have to get better as a coaching staff. We have to get better as a football team, but at the end of the day, we've changed an attitude and a mindset. Now the next piece is the most important piece and that's winning all those close games," said Cable.
oakland raiders, tom cable, nfl, mike shumann
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 14 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule 7 min ago
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 42 min ago
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier 30 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos