Raiders may be making a pitch for McNabb
There is more and more buzz about a possible Donovan McNabb trade to the Oakland Raiders.
With the Silver and Black apparently not concerned about the $6.2 million bonus the quarterback is due in May and with JaMarcus Russell supposedly again tipping the scales at offensive tackle weight, maybe owner Al Davis has decided that experiment is over and is making a pitch for McNabb.
The Philadelphia Eagles reportedly want at least a second round draft pick for the six-time all-pro quarterback.
McNabb has one year left on his contract and has said he would prefer to stay in Philadelphia.
oakland raiders, nfl, larry beil
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice 49 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Runaway sisters found hiding in neighbor's home
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos