Raiders' RB Michael Bush arrested for DUI
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Raider Michael Bush has been arrested for driving while intoxicated.
Bush was booked Saturday morning around 5 a.m. in Clarksville, Indiana. The running back is a four-year veteran out of Louisville.
Raiders' management has declined to comment on the issue. He's set to become a free agent this offseason, pending a collective bargaining agreement.
oakland raiders, nfl
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos