Cardinals beat Raiders 24-18 in exhibition opener
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Kevin Kolb found new favorite target Larry Fitzgerald twice in his Arizona debut but was unable to get his offense on the scoreboard in two drives before the Cardinals rallied to beat the Oakland Raiders 24-18 in their exhibition opener Thursday night.
Arizona's other three quarterbacks all threw touchdown passes, including a 28-yarder from Max Hall to Isaiah Williams with 39 seconds left for the win.
Raiders third-stringer Trent Edwards threw an 18-yard touchdown pass to rookie David Ausberry, and Sebastian Janikowski kicked four field goals, including a go-ahead 57-yarder with 2:32 to play, but the Raiders lost in Hue Jackson's head coaching debut.
oakland raiders, nfl
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Market streets in SF 3 min ago
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25 countries 40 min ago
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine 37 min ago
- Officials investigate cause of house fire
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos