After arrest, Raiders McClain in Miami for Dolphins game
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain still has some explaining to do after his arrest in Alabama earlier in the week.
McClain, who smiled as officers arrested him on Thursday, is in Miami and he's expecting to play tomorrow against the Miami Dolphins.
The Raiders have him listed as "questionable."
McClain is being charged with four misdemeanors after allegedly assaulting an individual by holding a gun next to his head, then firing a shot next to his ear on Wednesday in his home town of Decatur.
His attorney denies the linebacker was even involved in a fight. Either way, Raiders head coach Hue Jackson isn't happy.
"I'm disturbed by everything," Jackson said. "Everything that hurts this organization and thsi football team and what we're trying to talk about and become. I'm very disturbed by it."
Whether McClain will start will be a game-day decision.
oakland raiders, nfl, mike shumann
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose 1 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday