After arrest, Raiders McClain in Miami for Dolphins game
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain still has some explaining to do after his arrest in Alabama earlier in the week.
McClain, who smiled as officers arrested him on Thursday, is in Miami and he's expecting to play tomorrow against the Miami Dolphins.
The Raiders have him listed as "questionable."
McClain is being charged with four misdemeanors after allegedly assaulting an individual by holding a gun next to his head, then firing a shot next to his ear on Wednesday in his home town of Decatur.
His attorney denies the linebacker was even involved in a fight. Either way, Raiders head coach Hue Jackson isn't happy.
"I'm disturbed by everything," Jackson said. "Everything that hurts this organization and thsi football team and what we're trying to talk about and become. I'm very disturbed by it."
Whether McClain will start will be a game-day decision.
oakland raiders, nfl, mike shumann
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire