After arrest, Raiders McClain in Miami for Dolphins game
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain still has some explaining to do after his arrest in Alabama earlier in the week.
McClain, who smiled as officers arrested him on Thursday, is in Miami and he's expecting to play tomorrow against the Miami Dolphins.
The Raiders have him listed as "questionable."
McClain is being charged with four misdemeanors after allegedly assaulting an individual by holding a gun next to his head, then firing a shot next to his ear on Wednesday in his home town of Decatur.
His attorney denies the linebacker was even involved in a fight. Either way, Raiders head coach Hue Jackson isn't happy.
"I'm disturbed by everything," Jackson said. "Everything that hurts this organization and thsi football team and what we're trying to talk about and become. I'm very disturbed by it."
Whether McClain will start will be a game-day decision.
oakland raiders, nfl, mike shumann
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle 32 min ago
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos