49ers to start selling lifetime seats to new stadium
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The proposed 49er stadium in Santa Clara hasn't even been approved yet but the seat allocation process is already getting underway.
Monday, season ticket holders will be offered the chance to buy a stadium builders license, giving them the right to 49ers seats for the lifetime of the stadium.
There are 9,000 club seats available and most range from $20,000-$30,000.
Exclusive seats are selling for $80,000 and individual game tickets at club level are priced at $325-$375.
Meanwhile, opponents of the proposed stadium are petitioning to reject the contract which will be voted on this Tuesday.
The group, Santa Clara Plays Fair is afraid the city will go bust while trying to pay for the $1.2 billion stadium.
san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case