49ers to start selling lifetime seats to new stadium
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KGO) -- The proposed 49er stadium in Santa Clara hasn't even been approved yet but the seat allocation process is already getting underway.
Monday, season ticket holders will be offered the chance to buy a stadium builders license, giving them the right to 49ers seats for the lifetime of the stadium.
There are 9,000 club seats available and most range from $20,000-$30,000.
Exclusive seats are selling for $80,000 and individual game tickets at club level are priced at $325-$375.
Meanwhile, opponents of the proposed stadium are petitioning to reject the contract which will be voted on this Tuesday.
The group, Santa Clara Plays Fair is afraid the city will go bust while trying to pay for the $1.2 billion stadium.
san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California 43 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 40 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Little progress made in search for missing...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos