Bay Area rapper creates 49er tribute
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers are rolling into their first playoff contest in a decade to the beat of their new hip hop anthem.
One of the main lines in the song is "Who's got it better than us? Nobody. Who's got it better than us? Nobody."
Bay Area rapper Bailey created his tribute to the team by sampling some of coach Jim Harbaugh's locker room rants. The team heard it, and loved it.
"I talked to them about it. They say they play it at practice. I told him I was Bailey, I got the song. They said 'We love it. We love it. You keep on going.' I said, 'You keep on going,'' said Bailey.
The 49ers chant is also featured on a new Mission District mural. The game against the New Orleans Saints is Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
Main photo courtesy baydachamp/YouTube.
san francisco 49ers, music, nfl
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- US approves California's new K-12 testing plan 20 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Fire that injured 2 under investigation in SJ
- Lockdown lifted at Monterey Peninsula College
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Water pours from top of San Francisco high-rise
- Danville teen killed in Highway 24 crash identified
- Lonely Michigan boy gets surprise party on GMA
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday