Bay Area rapper creates 49er tribute
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers are rolling into their first playoff contest in a decade to the beat of their new hip hop anthem.
One of the main lines in the song is "Who's got it better than us? Nobody. Who's got it better than us? Nobody."
Bay Area rapper Bailey created his tribute to the team by sampling some of coach Jim Harbaugh's locker room rants. The team heard it, and loved it.
"I talked to them about it. They say they play it at practice. I told him I was Bailey, I got the song. They said 'We love it. We love it. You keep on going.' I said, 'You keep on going,'' said Bailey.
The 49ers chant is also featured on a new Mission District mural. The game against the New Orleans Saints is Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
Main photo courtesy baydachamp/YouTube.
san francisco 49ers, music, nfl
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91 49 min ago
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday