Bay Area rapper creates 49er tribute
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The San Francisco 49ers are rolling into their first playoff contest in a decade to the beat of their new hip hop anthem.
One of the main lines in the song is "Who's got it better than us? Nobody. Who's got it better than us? Nobody."
Bay Area rapper Bailey created his tribute to the team by sampling some of coach Jim Harbaugh's locker room rants. The team heard it, and loved it.
"I talked to them about it. They say they play it at practice. I told him I was Bailey, I got the song. They said 'We love it. We love it. You keep on going.' I said, 'You keep on going,'' said Bailey.
The 49ers chant is also featured on a new Mission District mural. The game against the New Orleans Saints is Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
Main photo courtesy baydachamp/YouTube.
san francisco 49ers, music, nfl
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF 42 min ago
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire 58 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday