20 people arrested at Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was arrested for allegedly selling counterfeit tickets at today's sold out San Francisco 49ers game, according to police.
In addition to the felony arrest, 19 people were arrested on misdemeanor charges including intoxication, battery and resisting police officers, Sgt. Michael Andraychak said. "Numerous" others were ejected by police and stadium security.
Medics treated 38 people at the game, Andraychak said.
The 49ers defeated the New Orleans Saints 36-32.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, nfl
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos