20 people arrested at Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- One person was arrested for allegedly selling counterfeit tickets at today's sold out San Francisco 49ers game, according to police.
In addition to the felony arrest, 19 people were arrested on misdemeanor charges including intoxication, battery and resisting police officers, Sgt. Michael Andraychak said. "Numerous" others were ejected by police and stadium security.
Medics treated 38 people at the game, Andraychak said.
The 49ers defeated the New Orleans Saints 36-32.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, nfl
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope 21 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming electronics
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos