Entertainment lineup out for NFC championship
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The entertainment lineup is out for the Niners' NFC championship game this Sunday.
Bay Area rap sensation "Bailey" will provide the pre-game musical entertainment. His "Who's Got It Better," based on a saying of Coach Jim Harbaugh, has become a fan favorite.
Broadway legend, the popular Kristin Chenoweth will sing the national anthem before kickoff and country superstar and Grammy-winner Brad Paisley will perform at halftime.
As one final treat, all fans will get a "Rock The Stick" rally towel.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, music, nfl
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos