Entertainment lineup out for NFC championship
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The entertainment lineup is out for the Niners' NFC championship game this Sunday.
Bay Area rap sensation "Bailey" will provide the pre-game musical entertainment. His "Who's Got It Better," based on a saying of Coach Jim Harbaugh, has become a fan favorite.
Broadway legend, the popular Kristin Chenoweth will sing the national anthem before kickoff and country superstar and Grammy-winner Brad Paisley will perform at halftime.
As one final treat, all fans will get a "Rock The Stick" rally towel.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, music, nfl
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Bay Area man arrested for killing relatives abroad
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Millions to hit the roads this Memorial Day weekend
- Rare Apple computer could fetch $640k at auction
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Teen remembered 19 years after unsolved murder
- Clayton resident ID'd as bicyclist killed in SF
- Top 10 items found during 2012 coastal cleanup
- Get Free Stuff: Coffee; Shampoo
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Unsolved murder vigil; Oakland shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday