Entertainment lineup out for NFC championship
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The entertainment lineup is out for the Niners' NFC championship game this Sunday.
Bay Area rap sensation "Bailey" will provide the pre-game musical entertainment. His "Who's Got It Better," based on a saying of Coach Jim Harbaugh, has become a fan favorite.
Broadway legend, the popular Kristin Chenoweth will sing the national anthem before kickoff and country superstar and Grammy-winner Brad Paisley will perform at halftime.
As one final treat, all fans will get a "Rock The Stick" rally towel.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, music, nfl
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stocks close mostly higher on earnings; Apple up 19 min ago
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- 2 arrested for murder of pet sitter in East Oakland
- Brentwood boy to be honored at MLB All-Star game 31 min ago
- Family of slain TSA agent files claim for $25M 56 min ago
- Rivers refuses to apologize to women held captive 28 min ago
- Suspected San Jose homicide victim identified 19 min ago
- Amazon launches grocery service for Prime members
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Muni bus fire; Hiker rescued