Man shot during parking lot fight at Raiders game
GLENDALE, Ariz. (KGO) -- Police in Arizona are investigating a shooting that took place during a preseason football game between the Oakland Raider and the Arizona Cardinals.
A man was taken to the hospital with a reported gunshot wound to the head after a fight broke out in the parking lot of University of Phoenix stadium Friday night.
Police say a suspect has been taken into custody.
The ABC affiliate in Phoenix reports that both men were Arizona residents and the victim is expected to survive.
oakland raiders, shooting, nfl
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 51
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party 1 min ago
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison 30 min ago
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda 57 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Vallejo fire leaves one person hospitalized
- 16-year-old killed in San Jose bike accident 32 min ago
- Gov. Brown cites safety in possible bridge delay
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in...
55 min ago