Man shot during parking lot fight at Raiders game
GLENDALE, Ariz. (KGO) -- Police in Arizona are investigating a shooting that took place during a preseason football game between the Oakland Raider and the Arizona Cardinals.
A man was taken to the hospital with a reported gunshot wound to the head after a fight broke out in the parking lot of University of Phoenix stadium Friday night.
Police say a suspect has been taken into custody.
The ABC affiliate in Phoenix reports that both men were Arizona residents and the victim is expected to survive.
oakland raiders, shooting, nfl
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope 1 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore 54 min ago
- 10-year-old girl to become Wonder Girl in Vallejo
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list 42 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming electronics
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Journals show students' despair, hope
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos