Men sue over fights at 49ers-Raiders game
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Two men who were the victims of violence at Candlestick Park last year are suing the 49ers, the NFL and the stadium security company.
One man was beaten and his friend was shot four times after an infamous 49ers-Raiders pre-season game last August. Another man was shot in the face and still another was beaten in a restroom during that game.
The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages, claiming the team and security didn't do enough to create a safe environment for fans.
oakland raiders, san francisco 49ers, candlestick park, lawsuit, nfl
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 26 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 32 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley 51 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash
- Campaign looks to end use of 'bossy' with...
41 min ago