49er Justin Smith sits down with ABC7
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC7 News sat down with San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Justin Smith.
ABC7's Larry Beil says Smith reminds him of a guy who played for the Dallas Cowboys -- Randy White, whose nickname was "Manster" because he was half-man, half-monster.
We sat down with Smith to talk about his path to the NFL.
san francisco 49ers, nfl
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 42 min ago
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 16 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case