Raiders assistant to take time off after death of son
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The Oakland Raiders defensive line coach will take time off after the death of his four-year-old son.
Terrell Williams' son Tyson became ill this month. The Raiders are not commenting on what the illness was. The little boy had just celebrated his fourth birthday.
Raiders head coach Dennis Allen says Williams will be allowed to take off as much time as he needs.
oakland raiders, oakland, children, nfl
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect
- India says Malaysia seeking help in search for jet
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif. 55 min ago
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Mountain lion caught on camera in Hollywood Hlls 23 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug 16 min ago
- Boat crashes into rocks near Oyster Point Marina
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Groups protest chemicals used in iPhone 48 min ago
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos