Raiders assistant to take time off after death of son
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The Oakland Raiders defensive line coach will take time off after the death of his four-year-old son.
Terrell Williams' son Tyson became ill this month. The Raiders are not commenting on what the illness was. The little boy had just celebrated his fourth birthday.
Raiders head coach Dennis Allen says Williams will be allowed to take off as much time as he needs.
oakland raiders, oakland, children, nfl
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 11 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 58 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins 27 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 21 min ago
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win 15 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
56 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos