Oakland Raiders may relocate to SoCal
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- There are new concerns for Raiders fans who are afraid the team might once again relocate to Southern California.
Pasadena is considering hosting an NFL team in the Rose Bowl stadium for five years, while a new downtown Los Angeles football facility gets built.
On Saturday, the annual rivalry between UCLA and USC was played at the Rose Bowl.
The Los Angeles Times reports: On Monday, the Pasadena City Council will consider bringing the NFL to their city on a temporary basis.
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and others like the prospect of millions of NFL dollars, but people who live near the Rose Bowl have complained in the past about traffic and noise and problems caused by rowdy fans.
oakland raiders, nfl, nfl
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests 59 min ago
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives 59 min ago
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- City College San Francisco protests lead to...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos