Oakland Raiders may relocate to SoCal
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- There are new concerns for Raiders fans who are afraid the team might once again relocate to Southern California.
Pasadena is considering hosting an NFL team in the Rose Bowl stadium for five years, while a new downtown Los Angeles football facility gets built.
On Saturday, the annual rivalry between UCLA and USC was played at the Rose Bowl.
The Los Angeles Times reports: On Monday, the Pasadena City Council will consider bringing the NFL to their city on a temporary basis.
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and others like the prospect of millions of NFL dollars, but people who live near the Rose Bowl have complained in the past about traffic and noise and problems caused by rowdy fans.
oakland raiders, nfl, nfl
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday