Oakland Raiders may relocate to SoCal
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- There are new concerns for Raiders fans who are afraid the team might once again relocate to Southern California.
Pasadena is considering hosting an NFL team in the Rose Bowl stadium for five years, while a new downtown Los Angeles football facility gets built.
On Saturday, the annual rivalry between UCLA and USC was played at the Rose Bowl.
The Los Angeles Times reports: On Monday, the Pasadena City Council will consider bringing the NFL to their city on a temporary basis.
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and others like the prospect of millions of NFL dollars, but people who live near the Rose Bowl have complained in the past about traffic and noise and problems caused by rowdy fans.
oakland raiders, nfl, nfl
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos