Oakland Raiders may relocate to SoCal
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- There are new concerns for Raiders fans who are afraid the team might once again relocate to Southern California.
Pasadena is considering hosting an NFL team in the Rose Bowl stadium for five years, while a new downtown Los Angeles football facility gets built.
On Saturday, the annual rivalry between UCLA and USC was played at the Rose Bowl.
The Los Angeles Times reports: On Monday, the Pasadena City Council will consider bringing the NFL to their city on a temporary basis.
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and others like the prospect of millions of NFL dollars, but people who live near the Rose Bowl have complained in the past about traffic and noise and problems caused by rowdy fans.
oakland raiders, nfl, nfl
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 26 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco 39 min ago
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products 45 min ago
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car 24 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos